Definitely. We'll be setting up a special table in close proximity to your team's table for that purpose.
2. Do we include limo transportation in the $15K?
3. How many guests should we assume in planning?
65 guests, including the bride and groom!
4. Can we bring large decorations, i.e., a trellis, to put behind our table?
Only if it is part of your wedding package. Having said that email me with the specs so I can be sure that there is ample space and that we're not taking away from the other tables.
5. How is a florist to plan without knowing the number in the bridal party in advance?
You determine the number of members of the bridal party.
6. What does the $500 fee go for?
Your entrance fee covers the cost of marketing and holding the event.
7. What quantity of tables and chairs do each of the venues provide?
- 50 beige cloth stacking chairs for indoor use only
- 3 tables - 6' x 30" - for indoor use only.
- 120 beige cloth stacking chairs for indoor use only
- 12 tables - 60" round
- 5 tables - 6' x 30"
- 150 white resin chairs for outside use.
- 185 camel, cushioned, stacking chairs for indoor use only
- 175 camel, cushioned, stacking chairs for indoor use only
- 18 round tables - 5’ (10 max.) for indoor use only
- 15 tables - 6’ x 30” for indoor use only
- 2 tables - 8’ x 30” for indoor use only
More FAQs to come!